Thursday, December 22, 2016

My New Favorite Pants-Prana's Bronson Pant

Prana's Bronson Pant

 Prana finally got my attention last summer with their stretch Zion shorts. For me, as close to a perfect adventure/everyday shorts as I have found thus far.

Looking for pants this fall, I looked at a few from Prana. Prana's Bronson pant appeared to be a good but simple looking colored denim, suitable for the casual office and the brewery. Off the rack, the pant is uber soft, relatively light, with a comfortable cut. The soft and comfy feel comes in part from a 98/2 percent split of organic cotton and elastane (spandex). I had no idea at the time that I was wearing a stretch jean (technically this not a denim).




With the exception of pure synthetic hiking pants, I never hike in pants, jeans, etc. I found myself hiking in the Prana Bronson last week, and they were very comfortable. Unbeknownst to me during the hike, the Bronson pant features a full running inseam gusset, allowing for full mobility on the steep climbs and funky traverses.

The one immediate hit on the pants is the 5th pocket on side. Its opening is too small for a phone yet too big for a knife. Seems to be there for style only. Triple stitching and double rear belt loops are very much appreciated details.

Comfortable, well made, and priced right.

Prana Bronson Pant for men, $75.

No comments:

Post a Comment